Thursday, December 18, 2008
Crash.
Why is it whenever things start looking up, and you think things are going your way, everything gets completly fucked. As a favor to my boss, trying to be nice, I volenteered to work 9-6 today as oppossed to 8-5, which is my normal shift. Because of this, when I left my house it had been snowing for an hour. So what happens? I slide, lose control of my car and crash my fucking car into the fucking curb. My tire is ruined, and I also broke something underneath. I have no money to pay for this. And when I arrived at work today, noone asked me if I was ok. Not one person. I fucking hate driving. I hate snow. Oh yeah, and everyone got Christmas bonuses today. Everyone but me. Merry Fucking God Damn Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh no! I saw on your FB Status that this is happened, but getting the whole story here is so much worse than I had thought?
I'm SO sorry???!!!!
Are you okay?
I think I'm more emotinally hurt then anything else.
I say we blame it on MTV and Speidi's wedding. Everything went downhill from there!
I am so sorry this happened!! I HATE the snow and I HATE your boss for not giving you a damn Christmas bonus! I'm sorry Heidi.
Post a Comment