I feel like this weekend was crazy busy from the moment I finally got it started. Its so hard to get out of bed when its so damn cold. I laid there most of Saturday morning, drinking tea, eating chocolate covered almonds, cuddling with my cat, reading magazines and texting.It was a very enjoyable way to start the weekend.
After I finally got going Hiba and I headed out to the Rio Tinto, for the bone marrow drive. Here we are getting all signed up:


After chatting with Julia for a few we headed over to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory with Mayra. That evening I went to see Brian Stokes Mitchell preform with the Mo Tab Choir. He was amazing. I've always wanted to see him preform. It was definitely a treat. Did you know that the conferences center is like a fortress with the most intense security ever? Trust me. It is.
Sunday I enjoyed a wonderful brunch with Trixi at The Dodo. Then I spent the afternoon cleaning, a quick trip to the mall, then dinner with Hiba, my dad and my friend Dawn and her mother.
I hate when the weekends end. I miss them so much. I wish I was doing something I loved everyday from 9-5 instead of just "working." Its hard to be forced to spend 40 hours a week doing something that doesn't fill you with joy.
5 comments:
Those pictures are so awesome. I'm jealous that you got to see Brian Stokes Mitchell! Last time I went to that we saw Audra McDonald. Oh and just so you know, when you get my Christmas card that sunny picture was taken last Sunday. I hate being cold and I don't think I'll ever live in Utah again. But I'll always come back to visit you. :)
Wow. Looks like you had a great weekend. Too bad you were too busy to call me back and talk about what was quite possibly the biggest news I've had over the past three months.
Dear Brian, I told you to call me Sunday.
Love, Heidi
Amen, sister. "Working" 40 hours a week? Totally over-rated.
Wanna run away?
;)
Yes lets do it! Lets go to Cabo and get married we could be Spedi part two. haha
Post a Comment