Monday, October 05, 2009

Rainy days and Mondays

My Blackberry just spontaneously combusted and wont work at all. I'm having such a hard time right now. This is something I don't want to have to worry about! I love my phone and there is no way I can afford a new one. I'm really frustrated with some things going on in my life. I know I have so much to be happy and grateful for, but sometimes its so hard. Yesterday showed me a lot about who cares about me. This weekend was such a crazy weekend with so many ups and downs. If anything it was definitely a learning experience. I'm learning a lot about the people I can count on. So as opposed to dwelling on the bad, I'm going to give a big shout out to all the peeps who were by my side this weekend!

*Mayra-What would I do without my Princess! I had such fun walking the streets with you and bar hopping Saturday night. I always know I can count on you for a great time. You always make time for me even at your busiest. Even if your IPhone is really your best friend, I hope I can come in close. I love your face!

*Pinky-Thanks so much for going to dinner with me last night! It really did help me feel a little bit better! Whenever I hang out with you I know that you will be able to make me laugh! You are one of the most kind and caring people I've ever known. I can't wait till Sundance!

*Jess-Thanks for the rainy afternoon phone chat. I don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life! I Miss you! I can't wait to see you Lobster!

*Whitney- Your phone call last night meant so much to me! I know you are the busiest girl ever. I am so proud of you. You always get what you want! I heart you!

*Chops + RSL Boys-Thanks for the good times Sat, and for jumping in with concern when I was smacked in the head with the damn glass. Especially Nat. Thanks Chops for using your ER expertise to make sure I wasn't dying.

*Sarah-Thank you for possibly the best quote ever: "Wow, sounds like you took one for the team. Literally. "

3 comments:

lavitadajessica said...

I sure love you. I ended up going to sleep super early last night... trying to get better. I miss you!

Brian said...

Looks like my sitting on the phone listening to you cry didn't count for much. Nice. Glad that you're feeling better.

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

It's always fun to hang with my girl. Smooches! Feel better soon. xoxo :)