Friday, January 08, 2010

Baby Talk

As you know, my dear friend Trixi and her hubby Kevin are due to have a baby in February!

The Monday after Christmas they held a baby shower and it was a blast! It was great catching up with people I haven't seen in awhile and the food was delicious!

This is Trixi's brother. We took like 20 photos and were laughing in like 90% of them.

These two ladies and Lauren and Jing. We were in drama club in High School together!



Derek and I are losers, but we thought these pics were hilarious.


I wish the baby's due date would get here already! I'm soooo excited! The are not finding out if its a boy or girl, but I'm convinced its a boy.
I'm excited for this weekend. Should be Awesome Like A Possum. I've got a ton to do!
Brunch with Trixi, get Sundance Tickets, hang out with a friend visiting from out of town, Its going to be busy but fun! Have a great weekend everybody! School starts Monday! Yikes!!

No comments: