Thursday, January 21, 2010

From One Heidi To Another

Dear Heidi Montag,
I can't stand it anymore. I've had enough of you. You are an embarrassment to all Heidis and we are sick of you dragging our good name through the mud. Seriously girl what is your problem? When you came into our lives on "The Hills" you were, of course, totally annoying and incredibly rude, (remember that time you snuck into Laurens work event? WTF!) but you were at least somewhat tolerable then.

But you have taken it to far young lady! To far! And frankly you just won't do.
First you "fell in love" with then married this douchbag, that was strike one. But we still gave you another chance. Even after he did totally horrible things to Lauren. We still let you in our lives and tried to understand the situation.

Then you made yourself a little "music video" I use the word music video very loosely seeing as I have made better videos with just a hat, a Sundance billboard, and some Green face paint. PS your epidermis its showing....... Got cha!

That was followed by your disastrous attempt at a clothing line. Like the name wasn't embarrassing enough, your entire line consisted of booty shorts and zebra tube tops. Were you trying to market to hookers and trannys? FAIL. Heidi. FAIL.


After that you went out and publicly supported this loser. Really? Really? Do you even know how to vote? Or what voting is for that matter? Or what the president is?

And then there was this disaster. You honestly cried when someone took the labels off your shampoo? Get a grip!

But now, I am openly saying, YOU HAVE GONE TO FAR!! What the hell have you done to your face and body?!?! You look completely repulsive. I don't know what is worse your boobs or your face. I mean the whole thing is just like wow. And that's not a good wow. its more like an "OMG Look at that crazy girl who can't more her face" sort of wow.

You have to stop. You need to go away. Our good name has suffered enough! You are slowing ruining it for us. You have taken all the good work Heidi Klum has done for our name and killed it. Killed it dead. I was actually asked once if it sucked to have the same name as you, and I had it first! So in short, get off my TV and out of my face.
Thank you,
Heidi

4 comments:

Brian said...

I love love love LOVE this post. Brilliant.

Even if you did spell "to far" wrong. It's supposed to be "too far." But that's neither here nor there.

Great job Heidi 1.0!!

Heidi said...

Or is it neither hear no their? haha

Ramsey said...

LOL!! I LOVE this post. It reminds me of two things, the rant from Office Space when Michael Bolton complains about the hack singer Michael Bolton and someone says, why don't you go by Mike or change your name and he says, "why? I had the name first and he's the one who sucks!" LOL! Classic!
Second, every time I see that damn photo the song that runs through my head is, She's a small wonder.. because I think she looks like she's trying to become a robot. It's working Heidi M! Maybe if we hit her in the head and put her in a closet she'll turn off and go away forever.

lavitadajessica said...

Heidi-

Ya made my day. Love you.