Tuesday, January 05, 2010

You Were Fine 2009

I'm a busy girl. I've got lots to do at work and home. I'm starting school next week to get my certificate in fashion and I could not be more excited. I also applied for and internship at Nordstrom, so lets hope that works out too. So on top of work and moving and everything, I'm a little scrambled. But none the less, I feel there is always time for blog post. So I give you, a few of my top moments of 2009. Drum roll please....

#10 ALL STAR GAME WEEK
This week was a blast. Parties, parties and more...parties. A whole week of fun.
#9 VALENTINES DAY
Thanks to Rachel's idea of drinks with the girls at Red Door. This was a very fun V-Day. Maybe my best ever.

#8 PROM
Its always fun to revisit your youth, and this was a great way to do it! Plus it was for a good cause! PS I still fit in a dress I wore 10 years ago! Hells ya.
#7 BABY ANIMAL DAY
OK, What person wouldn't enjoy a day spent cuddling baby animals? Sooooooo cute. I want a sheep.

#6 RENT
For as long as I've been a "Renthead" (almost 12 years...) I have wanted to see Adam Pascal live as Roger. Goal achieved. Plus they through Anthony Rapp into the mix too. Bonus!
#5 KB'S 70'S SKATE-A-THON
I can not even begin to describe how ridiculously fun this event was. Take like 15 of your good friends and lock them in a fun house built for adults, that includes giant bouncy houses, lazer tag and skating, and you might have a slight idea of how fun this night was.
#4 SPENCER'S VISITING PARTY!
Kelly and I were quite the couch dancing team! Plus look at this group of people? How can you not LOVE them?!?!
#3 SEATTLE PART 2
What a crazy fun weekend! Parties! Derek! Fish tosses! Rain! Soccer! Cupcakes! Spiders! Kate! After Parties! Delicious snack! Champagne! My boys winning the cup! Mayra! Ninja time! Such an awesome weekend.

#2 HALLOWEEN
Despite the fact I look like a dead ringer for Andy Warhol,
One sentence describes this night best: "Best November 1st ever" haha

#1 MLS CUP!
What else could possibly be number 1! My boys did it! And the whole week surrounding the cup was total awesomeness!!

3 comments:

Ramsey said...

What an awesome year! I am 100% jealous of you going back to school. I need to get my butt in gear and do it too. Let's hope 2010 is even better!

Brooke said...

Looks like you had some fun last year! Glad to here you are doing well! Congrats on school!

Spenc said...

I didn't know you were going back to school!! Did you tell me that? Hm. Congrats babe, that's so freakin' awesome!!

Hope your 2010 is as awesome as your 2009 :)