Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Just Some Things

Some things on my brain today:
Intermediate Yoga
I have decided to bump myself up to intermediate yoga. Seeing as I have been in beginning yoga for like 5 years, I feel it was time. Turns out after not doing Yoga for a month, intermediate yoga is a bit on the rough side. But, my yoga teacher is amazing so I will persist. Also, I totally did the pose below. Sorry I don't recall what its called, I was to busy trying to not lose the grip of my feet , so my face wouldn't smack into the ground.



Leggings
Finally after mouths of searching, I found a decent pair that doesn't get all baggy after 15 mins. Huzah!

Taylor Twellman
I had a dream that I missed the REAL home opener, and this fellow, Taylor Twellman, called and yelled at me! I think its because I just started following him on Twitter, and he angry tweets a lot.


Sundance!
I get my tickets this Saturday!! Although I will not be seeing as many films this year due to a lack in funds, I will definitely be attending a few. As many of you know, Sundance is my favorite holiday, and its about time to celebrate!

1 comment:

Ramsey said...

I'm supposed to start yoga for my back but I'm scared. Huzzah for intermediate! Oh and I'm jealous about you and Sundance! HAVE FUN!