Thursday, January 07, 2010

Lack of Focus

I simply cannot focus at work today. Its ridiculous. My mind is wandering all over the places with thoughts of Sundance, the impending weekend fun, and school starting next week. Plus my office is on the extra cold side today, so that's always a treat. I have a project I need to get done too, but it no use.
In French news I had Brie and sliced baguette for breakfast. I know how very "J'veux ton amour Et je veux ton revenge J'veux ton amour" of me.
I would really like to go straight home and enjoy a short winters nap this afternoon but alas I will first be driving to Draper. Wah Wah. Then I feel I will get all wrapped up in the world of Farm Ville (thanks alot Mayra...) and unpacking boxes.

Maybe, I will build a fort. The picture below inspired me.

I also think I would like a smoothie from the yummy smoothie place I discovered by my new house. Oh and a special shout out to Brian for putting up that awful pic of Kate Gosslin and her new hair. I'm sure to have nightmares for weeks.
Tonight I'm heading to a wedding reception with Mayra in Mapleton. I have absolutely no idea where Mapleton is.

No comments: