My Intro class is on Mondays for 3 hours. I think its going to be really fun. In the first class the teacher asked a bunch of questions about Nordstrom, and I answered ALL of them (you're shocked, I know.) In general though, I answered a lot of questions. So all the people that tell me reading all my magizines is useless, screw you guys. That's how I know a lot of the answers. (See I knew it would pay off someday...) For our first project we get to do an oral presentation on our fave designer. I picked Stella McCartney. Because I love her designs and she uses NO animal by products not leather, wool, or anything. I'm excited!

My Textiles class is on Tuesday for 2 hours. I think is going to be really interesting too. I will learn lots about... well... textiles. But seeing as clothes are made out of textiles, I feel this will be a very important class. Here's hoping I do well!

And yes, those are pics of my actual textbooks.
1 comment:
I am SO excited for you!!
Post a Comment