Since noone besides Ramsey played my awesome song game, (ya bunch of jerks...) I decided to tell you the songs anyway. Because its 2:30am and I can't sleep.
1-I want your love I don't wanna be friends
Bad Romance-Lady Gaga
2-Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one-track mind like me
You gave my life direction, a game show love connection we can't deny
Hey Soul Sister-Train
3-Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay
Meet Me Half Way-Black Eyes Peas
4-2 + 2, I'm gonna undress you
Hotel Song-Pitbull
5-I forgot to say out loud, how beautiful you really are to me
Don't Leave Me-Pink
6-Just let it be, come on and bring your body next to me
Down-Jay Sean
7-I feel so untouched and I want you so much
Untouched-The Veronicas
8-You'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
Love Story-Taylor Swift
9-I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me
Paparazzi-Lady Gaga
10-My momma told me don’t lose you, cause the best luck I had was you
Say Hey I Love You-Michael Franti
11-I know that we’ll have a ball, if we get down, and go out and just loose it all
Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night-Black Eyes Peas
12-You come along because I love your face and I'll admire your expensive taste
New Perspective-Panic At The Disco
13-Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out I just didn't know what to do
but, when I become a star we'll be living so large I'll do anything for you
What'cha Say- Jason DeRulo
14-I know that I've got issues, But you're pretty messed up too
My Life Would Suck Without You-Kelly Clarkson
15-These streets will make you feel brand new, Big lights will inspire you
Empire State of Mind-Jay Z w/ Alica Keys
16-But it doesn't matter cause I’m packing plastic and that’s what makes my life so fucking fantastic
The Fear-Lily Allen
17-If it's not forever, if it's just tonight, Oh, it's still the greatest, the greatest
Sex On Fire- Kings Of Leon
18-If you have the last hands that I want to hold Then I know I've got to let them go
Maybe-Ingrid Michaelson
19-Clouds filled with stars cover the skies
Sweet Dreams-Beyonce
20-My heart beat beats me senselessly Why's everything got to be so intense with me
Kelly Clarkson-Long Shot
*NOTE* I am aware some of these songs came out in 2008, but they were big in my life this year, so I included them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment