My mother.
Yes, I regressed and had to move back in with her. Just think of all the money I'll save! Wah wah. Cynthia said its okay to Regress during a Recession. Plus, it could be worse the married couple across from me are moving back in with her parents. That's worse right? RIGHT?!?! FML

Miss Elphaba
Elphie is a good roommate. Shes quiet, sleeps a lot and generally stays out of every ones way.

Carrie Bradshaw
Not going to lie, this girl is kind of a bitch. She keeps hissing at everyone, stealing their food and slapping them. Not cool.

Diego Luna
He is so sweet and handsome. I just wish he would come out from under the bed.

Phebee
She is great, loving, kind, and a dear friend. I hoping she can convince Diego out from under the bed.

In other news, moving fucking sucks. My whole body hurts and I'm exhausted.
3 comments:
It could be worse, you could have a piece of shit roommate who does shitty things to you and doesn't pay her portion of the electricity bill.
At least your mom rocks! :)
Nice to see that Heidi is still telling people her fantasy side of the story.
This just made me LOL at my desk! I forget that all your cats are named after characters/stars. Ugh, love it!!
So glad I got to see you while I was home. Can't wait til next time!
Post a Comment