One of the first things me and my mom did Friday in Seattle was go watch Seitzy do
the Fish Toss at Pike Place Market. It was so fun! I am going to miss him like crazy when he goes to play for the Philly Union, but I know he will be awesome.
This was taken Friday night when a group of us were in search of a bar called Kell's. This is called Post Alley and a big strip of wall here is covered in gum! In the Jennifer Aniston film "Love Happenes" they filmed some scenes here. So you bet I had to take a pic.
I wish you could see the sign behind us better, but it reads: "The Lusty Ladies We give raises" A-MAZ-ING. We had been walking in the rain for quite a bit to catch our bus home and the Lusty Lady happened to be right across from our bus stop. This was Saturday and Mayra had been in town about 3 hours and we had already mangered to get her drenched in Seattles finest rain. I'm so happy she was able to make the trip. I would of DIED without her!
This was taken at Gas Works Park on the day of MLS Cup. A lot of people did pub crawls and big parties that day, but I'm so thankful I got to have a quiet relaxing morning with some of the people I care most about in this world. :)
Derek and I have been friends for years now, and I am so thankful for his friendship. We have been through so much together, and he is honestly one of the greatest people you would be lucky to meet. I love him more then my luggage. We always take a piggy back picture, although, I have no idea why...
Troll under the bridge! This was my second trip to the troll, but Mayra and my mom had never been. At the time of our vist there were 25 plus girl scouts climbing all over said troll(which is a little weird considering homeless peeps sleep right behind the troll.) Luckly their troop leaders made them hide behind the troll so we could get a quick pic.
This was at the game after we had to get reseated. Wow. Not a great way to start the game. I love this pic of us. I was almost in tears right before this pic was taken, but I think we all look so nice. I love our smiles.
This was at the hotel right after the boys got back . Becks made as do the #1 thing.
Me and Dave at the after party.
Mayra and I got out hands on the cup! It was super heavy, and it took us forever but we finally got it! So neat!
This is me and my cute friend Allison at the after party after winning MLS cup! I have know Allison for a few years now, and love her to death! She is such a great girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment