Thursday, December 10, 2009

Top of the Pops

Bonjour. I wanted to a top songs of the year post, but I thought it would be fun to make a game out of it. So I'll put my fave lyric and you people can comment what songs they are. Then tomorrow I'll reveal the songs. Sound fun? I think so. So do it. Thanks. :)
PS NO CHEATING! Don't just google the lyrics.


1-I want your love I don't wanna be friends

2-Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one-track mind like me
You gave my life direction, a game show love connection we can't deny

3-Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay

4-2 + 2, I'm gonna undress you

5-I forgot to say out loud, how beautiful you really are to me

6-Just let it be, come on and bring your body next to me

7-I feel so untouched and I want you so much

8-You'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress

9-I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me

10-My momma told me don’t lose you, cause the best luck I had was you

11-I know that we’ll have a ball, if we get down, and go out and just loose it all

12-You come along because I love your face and I'll admire your expensive taste

13-Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out I just didn't know what to do
but, when I become a star we'll be living so large I'll do anything for you

14-I know that I've got issues, But you're pretty messed up too

15-These streets will make you feel brand new, Big lights will inspire you

16-But it doesn't matter cause I’m packing plastic and that’s what makes my life so fucking fantastic

17-If it's not forever, if it's just tonight, Oh, it's still the greatest, the greatest

18-If you have the last hands that I want to hold Then I know I've got to let them go

19-Clouds filled with stars cover the skies

20-My heart beat beats me senselessly Why's everything got to be so intense with me

*NOTE* I am aware some of these songs came out in 2008, but they were big in my life this year, so I included them. :)

1 comment:

Ramsey said...

1. Lada Gaga - Bad Romance
5. Pink - Please don't leave me
9. Lada Gaga - Paparazzi (ha, it's a ringtone for a friend of mine)
15. Jay Z & Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind (best song ever!)