Tuesday there was a big press conference at the Capital and the Governor declared it Real Salt Lake day!
Tuesday night Sandbar threw the boys a huge party and it was a total blast. Then even brought the cup down. Here is Becks, Mayra, Nick and I with the cup.

This is our friend Jay. He is such a great guy. We all have a great time when we all get together.
Special surprise guest Ciaran showed up for the party. It was great to catch up with him.
Here we are with Rachid and Ralphie. Rachid is probably one of the sweetest guys you could ever meet.
The girl in this photo is Kate and she is so freaking funny and adorable. The moment we met her Mayra and I decided we loved her.
Robbie and Tony are two super funniest nicest guys as well. Tony is so fun. He is just ridiculous.
This was at the Wednesday night party at some bar I have never been to before and will never return to. ha ha
Robbie and Clint are some of the sweetest guys ever. Ugh! I miss my friends. Come home now.
No comments:
Post a Comment