Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'll be home for Christmas....

One of the few things I do love about Christmas time is that so many friends who I love come back to visit!
Monday night I was lucky enough to head down to Red Door to have a round of drinks with Rachel(aka the best thing I got out of Strategic Staffing) and some of her best gal pals.(who are all fabulous!) It was so fun getting to see everyone and catch up over a delicious drink i am in love with called the Monkey Love. Sooooo Yummy.


Wednesday night I first met uo with Pinky to do some Sundance planning then headed down to the Beerhive to meet up with Derek, Trixi, Kevin and Nate. Nate I haven't seen in forever and I always love to get as much Derek time in as possible.

I hoping to catch up with a few more out of towners this weekend too!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Also, There is one Christmas song I love so much. Every time I hear it I get chills. Here is some random video someone made with the music enjoy :)

No comments: