Usually I feel at least a hint of the Christmas spirit, but this year not one bit. There has been so much going on this year I haven't had time to do anything fun and Christmissy. December is possibly the worst month to try and move. Like there is not enough stress going on already. So many things have gone awry this month its crazy. Money is the root of all evil(and happiness) and its totally destroying my life. I am so excited for the New Year I feel like its going to be a great fresh new start. I'm starting school and I'm moving in with my mom. Now I just need to find another part time job then we will be set. I'm so excited for Sundance and for my friends to start getting back into town. 2009 was a bit on the rough side and I'm glad its about to wrap up. And I know I say it a lot, but EVERYTHING DOES HAPPEN FOR A REASON. The reasons are not always obvious at the time, but when they finally reveal themselves it can be quite awesome. As much as it hurt to lose someone I was so close to for so long, I gained some amazing people in my life at the same time, and they are truly a blessing. Lots of love this Holiday season everyone. XOXO


1 comment:
I'm not really into the Holiday this year either. I've decided that sometime next year (January or February) I'm going to surprise my friends with late Christmas presents! haha. Act surprised when you get something out of blue! :)
Post a Comment